This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.

Thursday 3 April 2014

Impressions

I have joined a project called Viribus Unitis - Help the world with joint efforts. First I didn't really know much about the project, but I thought it was a great opportunity to learn how to help the world with our solutions. Me and Tom were working together on a project how to reduce carbon dioxide. We had to present that in Krakow...
At first I didn't know anything about the city, but I was excited to go there. At the train station I was introduced to family with which I was staying untill the rest of the week. They were so friendly, and all of them spoke English very well. On monday I went to school with Andrzej (my host). He took me on a tour around the city. He showed me the main square and other main buildings like St.Mary's Church which is also on the main square.
On tuesday we presented out project about the carbon dioxide with Tom. I also went to guitar lessons with Andrzej.
On wednesday I had another tour around the city, this time with the whole group, and I later went to a historical museum of Krakow about the second world war with Andrzey and Tom.
On thursday we went to Wieliczka salt mine. It was very interesting and beautiful.
On friday we went to Auschwitz.
I really enjoied the stay in Krakow. The family accepted me as one of their members so I really felt like home. I definitely want to visit Krakow again!
Jon Brce 2. G

No comments:

Post a Comment